HOLSTER DRAWING 1
$125.00 (Does not include Ammo, Firearm, and equipment)
Minimum 1, Maximum 7
Beginner Pistol or NRA Basic Pistol
By reservation and walk in depending on availability
Required an hour ahead of time.
Every Monday, and Wednesday
Every Sunday Between 10:00-12:00
The class will instruct the student how to properly utilize a holster and related equipment for the purpose of practicing stationary target shooting in Long Shot’s indoor ranges.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
1. Inspection of Required Equipment
2. Clearing and Making the Pistol Safe
3. Drawing pistol from holster
1. Firearm Bring your own or rent one of ours.
2. 50 rds of ammunition. Bring your own or buy some of ours.
3. Hearing and eye protection. Bring your own or rent some of ours.
4. Holster: Kydex Material, Type, Level 2 and up. Bring your own.