GRIP, STANCE & ALIGMENT CLASS
For students who need to work on their shooting technique and marksmanship.
This course is intended for students of all ages and experience who want to shoot 5"groupings out to 10 yards. This class is conducted only a collaborative small group training environment. Upon completion of this class, the student will have a thorough understanding of the physical principles of shooting, and be equipped with proper techniques and practice drills to make real gains in their marksmanship.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
• Grip types - 2 handed and 1 handed
• Foot position - squared, slightly modified, fully supported leg
• Weight & force distribution - toes, knees, waist, neck
• Stances - Isoceles through Weaver
• Confirmation of eye dominance
• Proper sight alignment and sight picture
• Trigger pull and breathing
• Follow through and deliberateness
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: (not included)
• Pistol (semi-automatic or revolver).
• 100 rounds of ammunition.
• Eye and Ear protection.
• Thick Sharpie marker
• Notebook and pen / pencil
$150.00 per individual student
1.5 - 2.0 hours (First 30 minutes in classroom)
On the day of shooting, please arrive 30 minutes before class for processing and check-in.
PARTICIPANTS: Minimum 2 Maximum 6
No previous classes needed to register.
Required. See deadline dates and cancellation policy on-line.