TACTICAL DEFENSE SERIES: Holster Drawing Class
1.5 HOURS, 8am Safety & Legal Processing, 8:30 Start
Minimum 4, Maximum 7
- Pass the NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Course
For those shooters that have passed the NRA Basic Pistol Shooting course and desire to shoot from a holster while training at Long Shot's Facilities. Those students which successfully complete this class may shoot from a holster, and may continue onto the Tactical Defense Series Intermediate Handgun Course.
This course includes
- Classroom instruction and shooting theory;
- Hands-on dry fire practice;
- Live-fire drills on the pistol range;
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Explanation of Long Shot's Holster Wearing and Drawing Policy
- Proper wearing of holster
- Drawing from holster
- Target acquisition and re-holstering techniques
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: (Bring your own or buy ours)
- 1 Handgun (semi-automatic or revolver).
- Ammunition 100 rounds.
- Eyes and Ears Protection.
- A strong quality holster, w/ two magazine holders.
Pass/Fail at the discretion of the instructor.
· No ankle or shoulder holsters.