HOLSTER 2 TRAINING
$200.00 (Does not include Ammo, Firearm, and equipment)
Minimum 1, Maximum 7
NRA Basic Pistol
Required an hour ahead of time.
Time and Date To Be Determined
A course that allows the customer to advance their training & teaches
an advanced technique in drawing ones sidearm.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
1. Defensive Draw Stroke
2. Drawing to Retention
3. Drawing to Kneeling Position
4. Supine Position
5. Prone Position
6. Holster and Mag Pouch Retention
7. Drawing Mags from Pouch
1. Firearm Bring your own or rent one of ours.
2. 100 rds of ammunition.
3. Hearing and eye protection.
4. Holster: Kydex Material, Type, Level 2 and up.